Olde Factory Antiques
The Olde Factory was built in 1898 as the Hummelstown Shoe Factory. The Shoe Factory was closed in 1917 and re-opened as The Harrisburg Silk Mill in 1919. This operation closed in 1929. In 1930 the building re-opened as the Dress Uniform Company. In 1970 the building was the home of Hesteco Manufacturing Company and produced childrens' clothing. In 1996 The Olde Factory opened featuring antiques and crafts with approximately 150 dealers selling antiques, crafts, jewelry, books, glassware, primitives and decorating items. The Olde Factory has 3 floors with 25,000 square feet and is wheelchair and elevator accessible. Olde Factory Antiques & Crafts Receives 2011 Best of Hummelstown Award.