top of page
Our mission is to promote all that is happening in Hummelstown with a focus on the people and local organizations who make Hummelstown the best place to live, work and play. We encourage you to check out the community events planned throughout the year and learn more about the organizations who are the heart and soul of our town.
Upcoming Events in Hummelstown
- Sat, Apr 01American Legion
- Sat, Apr 22Corner W 2nd Street & N Hanover StreetApr 22, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMCorner W 2nd Street & N Hanover Street, W 2nd St, Hummelstown, PA 17036, USAWe will ONLY be collecting computers, monitors, laptops, keyboards, hard drives, printers, scanners, and fax machines. NO HOUSEHOLD ELECTRONICS OR TELEVISIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. All donations will go to Mission Central in Mechanicsburg. Borough residents only, please.
- Sat, Apr 29Schaffner Memorial Park
- Mon, May 08HummelstownMay 08, 11:00 AM EDT – May 31, 11:00 AM EDTHummelstown, Hummelstown, PA 17036, USAWe invite you to decorate your home in Red, White and Blue in honor of all veterans past and present who continue to serve our country. Judging by Hummelstown Borough Council on May 31st. 1st Place: $100, 2nd Place: $50, Honorable Mention: $25
- Sat, May 13Schaffner Memorial ParkMay 13, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMSchaffner Memorial Park, Parkside Ave, Hummelstown, PA 17036, USAJoin us for the 8th Annual Hummelstown Hunger Run/Walk 5K or 5M! All proceeds benefit the Hummelstown Food Pantry. Registrants will receive a gift bag that includes a race t-shirt. For more info: https://htownhungerrun.wixsite.com/hummelstown5k
- Tue, May 16Lower Dauphin High School
- Sun, May 21Manada Golf ClubMay 21, 10:30 AM – 6:00 PMManada Golf Club, 609 Golf Ln, Grantville, PA 17028, USASAVE THE DATE for the 10th Annual Chick's Hummelstown Tavern Golf Outing to benefit the Hummelstown Youth Summer Recreation Program, the Lower Dauphin Travel & All-Star Baseball Program (LDTABA) and other Hummelstown charitable needs.
- Sun, May 21Schaffner Memorial ParkMay 21, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PMSchaffner Memorial Park , Parkside Ave, Hummelstown, PA 17036, USATogether with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, please join us at Schaffner Park to participate in the annual 5K walk to cure Cystic Fibrosis. Check-in begins at noon with the walk commencing at 1 PM. For more information: www.cff.org/great_strides
- Mon, May 29Hummelstown
- Mon, Jun 19Schaffner Memorial Park
- Sat, Jul 15HummelstownJul 15, 7:00 AM – 12:00 PMHummelstown, Hummelstown, PA 17036, USAThe 2023 Hummelstown Critierium presented by Blue Mountain Velo & announcing by Joe Jefferson! Registration opens at 7:00 AM & closes 15 minutes prior to each race. For more information visit: https://www.bikereg.com/hummelstown-criterium
- Tue, Aug 01Schaffner Memorial ParkAug 01, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMSchaffner Memorial Park, Parkside Ave, Hummelstown, PA 17036, USABring the family and meet your local first responders! There will be food and games provided by local businesses, as well as a police cruiser and fire truck! We will conclude with a flashlight parade around the block.
- Mon, Aug 14Schaffner Memorial Park
We couldn't do it without the people and organizations who devote their time and energy making a difference in our town!
Our town has some of the most unique, independently-owned shops for all of your shopping needs.
Follow our social journey!
bottom of page