Grace United Methodist Church
The Community of Grace began its ministry in the center Hummelstown in 1851 as a mission. In 1863, its location was at 18 North Hanover Street with a membership of twenty. In August 1961, the congregation voted to relocate to its present site. For nearly 150 years we have maintained a family-centered ministry, while at the same time taking an active role in outreach and missions. In 1992, the Grace Congregation renovated the facility and created Grace Christian Child Care, a ministry that cares for over 100 children each day. In response to our growing congregation and a desire for more opportunities for ministry, the congregation voted in 1997 to expand our facility by building a new sanctuary, classrooms, office suite, kitchen, and fellowship hall.